Friday, September 09, 2016

Morning by Morning, September 9 - Celebration of Joy!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You're my Lord and Savior, my Faithful God and Loving Father, the Lover of My Soul, my Best Friend. I worship You and welcome You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- into every moment of my day, as I begin my day focused on You first.  ...
 
"Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the Lord:  'I will sing to the Lord, for He has triumphed gloriously; horse and rider He has thrown into the sea. The Lord is my strength and my might, and He has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him. The Lord is a warrior; the Lord is His name.... Who is like You, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like You, majestic in holiness, awesome in splendor, doing wonders? ... The Lord will reign forever and ever'" (Exodus 15:1-18).
 
When You delivered Israel out of the bondage of slavery, when You opened up the waters of the Red Sea for them to pass through and then sent those waters crashing down on their enemies, left in the wake of Your fury behind Your children, they took time to celebrate. They took time to thank You, to think on these things, to appreciate You in adoration and gratitude for Your presence and Your power and Your provision in their lives. They literally danced with joy! (v. 15:20)
 
And I want to take time to celebrate You too. I want to take time to think back on all these things and all these times when You have been so faithful to me. I think of how many times the enemy of my soul came chasing after me on horses and chariots of destruction and death to crush my spirit and trample me down, so I could never live into the freedom and grace of Your provision and promises. I think of how many times You heard my cry from the depths of brokenness and pain, from my sin and shame, from my emptiness and neediness to answer me with the peace and hope of Your presence. I think of every time You've reminded me that You're with me, that You love me, that You're for me, and that You'll bring me through whatever I face in this world on my journey of faith to make me more like You each day. And I want to dance with joy!
 
In my spirit, I celebrate Your goodness. I praise You for Your faithfulness. I worship and adore You for Your ever-abiding presence. And I dance with joy! You are my God who is "Faithful and True" (Revelation 19:11). And I celebrate You with joy today! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

May you be filled with joy, celebrating in your spirit the goodness of our God who is Faithful and True, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

          

Friends, please spread the word and come join us for our Level 1 Rapha God Ministries School of Ministry teaching the Biblical Foundations and Spiritual Principles of Healing and Freedom through Prayer, beginning September 13th in San Antonio, being hosted at the Oak Hills Church North Central Campus by the Airport. Call us at 210-233-1072 or email us at info@RaphaGodMinsistries.com to register.  DVDs are Available from our past schools. God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!