Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Morning by Morning, September 20 - "The Set Time" to Set Things Right
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Take me by the hand and lead me by Your Spirit through the moments of my day. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart, as You make me more like You today.  ...
 
"At the set time that I appoint I will judge with equity. When the earth totters, with all its inhabitants, it is I who keep its pillars steady. I say to the boastful, 'Do not boast,' and to the wicked, 'Do not lift up your horn....' It is God who executes judgment, putting down one and lifting up another" (Psalm 75:2-7).
 
There's a set time that You set things right. You set in place the ones You have chosen for Your purposes. You put one down and lift  up another. You appoint this one and anoint that one. We have our freedom of will, but so do You. Our world and our will may waiver and shake as it totters and trembles in the face of the challenges of the day, but You are steady and sure. You're right as rain -- never wrong, never caught off guard, never wondering how it's all going to work out. You're just "Faithful and True," come hell or high water (Revelation 19:11).
 
So steady the pillars of my soul. Be the rock of my salvation. "For the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and on them He has set the world. He will guard the feet of His faithful ones, but the wicked shall be cut off in darkness, for not by might does one prevail. The Lord! His adversaries shall be scattered; the Most High will thunder in heaven. The Lord will judge the ends of the earth; He will give strength to His (chosen), and exalt the power of His anointed" (1 Samuel 2:8-10). Lord, let it be so -- not my will, but Yours be done. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will be steady in the pillars of your soul, trusting in the One who sets things right -- all in His time and all in His way, for your good and His glory, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
 
        
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!