Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Walking Together in Agreement with Heaven - October 20, 2020

Morning by Morning, October 20 - Walking Together in Agreement with Heaven
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill my heart with Your Spirit and my mouth with Your words, as I seek to begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. ...
 
"Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?" (Amos 3:3)
 
I want to walk with You in the cool of the morning and throughout the moments of my day. I want to be led by Your Spirit, in agreement with Your will, and walking in Your ways.
 
I want this for myself, for my family, for my community, for my nation and for every relationship of my life. I want my will, my words, and my ways to be in agreement with heaven -- here on earth as it is in heaven, here in me as it is in You. I want to walk in the light and walk with the Light and with those who are also choosing to walk in the light and with the One who is the Light.
 
"This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is Light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin" (1 John 1:5-7).
 
In the days of the prophet Amos, You spoke to the people of the nation to return to You and walk with You, to walk in light with You and in agreement with You. You warned them they couldn't walk with You unless they were in agreement with You. They couldn't have intimacy with You, favor with You, protection with You, guidance with You, blessings of their covenant relationship with You unless they returned to You with all their heart to walk with You in agreement with You and Your ways.
 
You said of those times, "It is an evil time" (Amos 5:13). Yet, Your heart for them and their nation was that they would return to You and take hold of Your will and Your ways in their hearts and their land.
 
"Seek good and not evil,
that you may live;
So the Lord God of hosts will be with you,
as you have spoken.
Hate evil, love good;
establish justice in the gate.
It may be that the Lord God of hosts
will be gracious to the remnant of Joseph" (Amos 5:14-15).
 
Like the nation of Israel, we need Your grace. We need You. And we believe You have raised up a remnant who are crying out to You as watchmen on the walls and intercessors for the nation, to seek Your will and seek to walk with You in agreement with Your ways -- seeking good, not evil; hating evil and loving good. Desiring and doing what is right. Fighting for what is right. Praying for what is right. Voting for what is right. Standing up and speaking out for what is right. "Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin condemns any people" (Proverbs 14:34).
 
Despite all Your words of conviction and call to repentance, Your final words to Israel through the prophet Amos were words of hope and restoration for the time to of refreshing and renewal to come:
 
"On that day I will raise up
The tabernacle of David, which has fallen down,
and repair its damages;
I will raise up its ruins,
and rebuild it as in the days of old;
That they may possess the remnant of Edom, 
and all the Gentiles who are called by My name,"
says the Lord who does this thing.
"Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord,
"When the plowman shall overtake the reaper,
and the treader of grapes him who sows seed;
the mountains shall drip with sweet wine,
and all the hills shall flow with it.
I will bring back the captives of My people Israel;
they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them;
they shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them;
they shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
I will plant them in their land,
And no longer shall they be pulled up
From the land I have given them,"
says the Lord your God" (Amos 9:11-15).
 
Align my heart with those whose hearts are aligned with Yours. Align the heart of my nation with the heart of heaven. May we be agreed with You and walk in Your ways, even -- and especially -- through these evil days where You are display the light of Your glory in the very midst of the darkness (Isaiah 60:1-3). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be aligned and in agreement with heaven and with those the Lord has chosen to align with you through these days, in Jesus name. Please pray the same for me. And I join with you in prayer for this nation to be aligned and in agreement with heaven. God bless you, my friend!

  

Ministry in Kentucky This Weekend! Come join us if you are in the Lexington, Kentucky area on October 23-24th where I'll speaking at our Setting Hearts Free conference at Ignite Church in Nicholasville just west of Lexington. Friday Night at 7PM and Saturday 9-4. No registration or fee. Come for any part you can.
All are welcome! Spread the word!


Healing Academy in Fredericksburg at the Bridge Church Tonight. Please keep us in prayer, as Rocio and I travel to Fredericksburg, expectant and excited for another great evening of healing worship, teaching and impartation. Every week gets better! Praying the Holy Spirit will connect you in those places He has for you to be filled up and overflowing! The Healing Academy teaching is based on my Book Free to Be Like Jesus -- Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance.
 
My friend,  let me know if your church or group would like to discuss arranging an Intensive Version of our Healing Academy in Your community. Just reply to this email.

Free to Be Like Jesus!
Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance 
 


New Mailing Address for Messiah Ministries:

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Please share this word to encourage a friend!