Friday, October 30, 2020

My Servant, My Cyrus "Shall Carry Out All My Purpose" - October 30, 2020

 Morning by Morning, October 30 - My Servant, My Cyrus "Shall Carry Out All My Purpose"

 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart, to guide my steps as I seek to walk in Your ways today -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"But now hear, O Jacob My servant,
    Israel whom I have chosen!
Thus says the Lord who made you,
    who formed you in the womb and will help you:
Do not fear, O Jacob My servant,
    Jeshurun whom I have chosen....

Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer,
    who formed you in the womb:
I am the Lord, who made all things,
    who alone stretched out the heavens,
    who by Myself spread out the earth;
who frustrates the omens of liars,
    and makes fools of diviners;
who turns back the wise,
    and makes their knowledge foolish;
who confirms the word of His servant,
    and fulfills the prediction of His messengers;
who says of Jerusalem, 'It shall be inhabited,'
    and of the cities of Judah, 'They shall be rebuilt,
    and I will raise up their ruins';
who says to the deep, 'Be dry-
    I will dry up your rivers';
who says of Cyrus, 'He is My shepherd,
    and He shall carry out all My purpose';
and who says of Jerusalem, 'It shall be rebuilt,'
    and of the temple, 'Your foundation shall be laid'" (Isaiah 44:1-28).
 
You have Your plans and Your purposes. You alone are God and there is no other (v. 6). You alone have the authority to choose whom You will choose to fulfill what You choose for them to fulfill. You "pour out (Your) Spirit" upon whom You will (v. 3). And You appoint and anoint Your servants for Your assignments (v. 21).
 
You forgive our transgressions of the past and cleanse us from the unrighteousness of our sins, if we turn them over to You (v. 22). You restore us and redeem us and then, in the sovereignty of Your mercy and power of Your grace, You determine to even honor us and use us in the unfolding of Your plans and fulfillment of Your purpose (v. 24). Sometimes even in the very places of our greatest failures to display Your glory and Your power to redeem all people and all things.
 
Who are we to judge? (v. 25) Who are we to say we know better, we know best, in resistance of Your will and Your chosen purposes through Your chosen servants? (v. 26)
 
You are the First and You are the Last; You see the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end (v. 6). You alone are the One "Who has announced from of old the things to come; (You alone) tell us what is yet to be" (v. 7).
 
Sometimes, we'd rather trust in the idolatry of our own will and ways apart from Yours (v. 9). Sometimes we'd rather bow down and worship what we've created by our own hands in our own image for our own desires (v. 17). But it's foolishness and vanity, coming to nothing, all to our shame of not faithfully trusting You (v. 20).
 
Like it or not, agree with You and Your wisdom or not, You will have Your way. Your "Cyrus," Your "shepherd" for a time such as this, "shall carry out all (Your) purpose" (v. 23). Lord, let it be so, just as You have said. Give us humility to trust and faith to believe You know what's best. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you fully trust in the all the plans and purposes of God in our lives and in our land for such a time as this, in Jesus name. Please pray the same for me. And I join with you and so many in fasting and prayer for the elections and for all we're facing in our world. God bless you, my friend!


Preaching in Pakistan Yesterday through our Skype Internet Ministry.
A great night of ministry outdoors under a beautiful sky in Pakistan! No problems at all this time on the Skype connection and projector. Praise God! Looking forward to hearing all that God has done in the mighty name of Jesus! Every month we've been receiving testimonies of hundreds of souls being saved and lives being changed by the love of God revealed in Jesus Christ! Thank you so much for your prayers in partnership with us in this ministry!
 
"And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come!" (Matthew 24:14)

Free to Be Like Jesus!
Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance 
 


New Mailing Address for Messiah Ministries:

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Please share this word to encourage a friend!