Monday, September 10, 2007

Hard Days and Good Days 9-10-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As I wait on You in the early moments of my morning, I hear Your Spirit starting to form a new song in my spirit: In hard days and good days In all the in-between days, I trust You and love You And hold on to Your hand. You see me and lead me You send me where You need me I try to be Your faithful son. Sometimes, I surprised By all that comes by And passes before my very eyes. You bring Your peace and release Your joy for each day. You're my Strength and my Shield And in You we are healed, No matter what comes our way. "Before Isaiah had gone out of the middle court, the word of the Lord came to him: 'Turn back, and say to Hezekiah prince of My people, Thus says the Lord, the God of your ancestor David: I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; indeed, I will heal you; on the third day you shall go up to the house of the Lord' " (2 Kings 20:5). We just don't know what each day will hold. So we need to always turn to the One who holds them all in His hands. The doctor had said Nanny's chances of surviving this attack were "nil." But she must have thought he said "healed." Yesterday her same heart doctor smiled as he said he was encouraged by how much she had progressed and her kidney doctor said there were signs of improvement there as well. I don't think it's "normally" supposed to work that way. What a good day she had! We just don't know how many more days, or even years, Nanny have on this side of heaven, but I join with her in entrusting them all into Your hands. Let every one of them count for Your glory. Through good days and hard days, blessed be Your name (Job 1:21). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, thank you so much for all your prayers for my family during this time. We seem to be witnessing a miracle as we keep taking this journey one day at a time. Please pray also for the people and places where I thought I was supposed to be during this time as well. God bless you! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com