Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Come Home 9-25-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Softly and tenderly, I hear You calling. ... "Come to Me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28). Through the words of the old hymn, I hear the words of Your Spirit -- "Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling, calling for you and for me. See on the portals He's watching and waiting, waiting for you and for me. Come home, come home, ye who are weary come home." Home is where the heart is, and Nanny's heart is already home with You. Now let her physical heart catch up with her spiritual heart. Thank You for the peace and process of these sacred moments. Softly and tenderly lift from her the burden of this earthly, temporary body as she enters into the rest of her heavenly, eternal body. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com