Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"Faithful Unto Death" 9-12-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. It is well with my soul. ... "... Be faithful unto death and I will give you the crown of life" (Revelation 2:10). I've been sitting through the night with my grandmother. Her doctor thought this night would be her last. But she has remained peaceful and calm and alert. How brave she is, trusting in You to the end -- and beyond. Each time we pray, she keeps entrusting herself to Your will, to be healed in this world or the next. Sometimes healing comes on earth, sometimes healing comes in heaven. She doesn't want to just survive or cope or get by, she want to be healthy and whole. And I know You will answer her prayer on this side of the grave or beyond it. Death -- her enemy who is bound and defeated by the victory of the cross, the blood of the Lamb, and the word of her testimony -- will have no say in the moment of her passing, whether this day or ten thousand days from now, but only You. "In Your book were written all the days that were formed for (her)" (Psalm 139:16). She remains a witness of faith, faithful unto death, as Your light shines through her now more gloriously than ever. In the eternal dimension of the spiritual realm, she is already wearing her crown of life. And she is eternally casting her crown at Your feet in her trusting faith and loving worship. I'm humbled to be sitting in her presence, because I know even as she quietly sleeps, her spirit is rejoicing in Your's. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Please join Bob and Doris McCray of our ministry who are helping host A Night to Honor Israel this Sunday Night 9/16/07 at 7 pm in the Singletary Center for Performing Arts on U. of Kentucky campus: Christians United for Israel: Night To Honor Israel (859-257-4929) Friends, thank you for all your prayers and words of comfort. I've had very limited time to reply but I treasure them all. Thank you for keeping my grandmother, Edna Hays, in your prayers and agreeing with us in accordance with God's Word and will in John 10:10. Please also pray for those who are covering my ministry responsibilities for me at home and on the road. I'm supposed to minister at the Vineyard Church and New Hope Church in Elizabethtown, Kentucky this weekend, but may still need to be with my family in Texas. To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com