Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"With Me" 9-18-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Draw me close to Your side; fill me up with Your Spirit. ... "Father, I desire that those also, whom You have given Me, may be with Me where I am, to see My glory, which You have given Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world" (John 17:24). You desire for us to be with You where You are. Right now, You are in heaven at the right hand of the Father (1 Peter 3:22). We are thankful for Your Spirit, whom You have give us to fill our hearts and bodies on earth with Your heavenly life (Romans 8:9). But at the same time, we long to be with You. "For to me, living is Christ and dying is gain... I am hard pressed between the two: my desire is to depart and be with Christ, far that is far better" (Philippians 1:21-23). So let me live out the fullness of my destiny and calling and purpose here on earth, but don't let me remain a moment longer. To be away from the body is to be present with the Lord (2 Corinthians 5:8). And I long to be as present to You as I can be, whether at home or away. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 Come to The Mountain! on Monday Nights for our ministry's weekly prayer for the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room at First Southern National Bank on Harrodsburg Rd. in Lexington. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com