Sunday, September 23, 2007

Stroll Across Heaven 9-23-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. In these first moments of the morning, narrow my focus to Your face. Your face alone, do I seek, O Lord. ... "Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is nothing on earth that I desire other than You. My flesh and my heart fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever" (Psalm 73:25-26). Somewhere along the way, Nanny heard a country song about strolling across heaven. Some of those words keep finding their way into her conversations that have become part talk, part prayer, and part song. She took her doctor by the hand and said, "I want You to be in heaven with me. I want You to stroll across heaven with you." He expressed the desire to go one day but wasn't wanting to go today. She said, "I just want you to be ready, because I want you to be there with me." Yes, Lord. We need to be ready. We need to have our relationship right with You. We need to desire to walk with You more than any other. Then when a day comes that our flesh and heart may fail, when the things of earth fade away and the things heaven become perfectly clear, we will just keep strolling with You, out of this world and all through the next. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please keep my family back home as well as my family out here in your prayers. This time in Texas in taking much longer than we thought. Though I know I should be here, it's also hard to not be at home. God bless you. Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 Come to The Mountain! on Monday Nights for our ministry's weekly prayer for the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room at First Southern National Bank on Harrodsburg Rd. in Lexington. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com