Friday, September 07, 2007

First Ministry 9-7-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Guide my heart and order my steps into the light of a new day. ... "And whoever does not provide for relatives, and especially for family members, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever" (1 Timothy 5:8). You place a high priority upon our families. They are our first ministry. I was scheduled to head north to Pennsylvania this morning to lead a healing prayer retreat. But instead, they have released me to head west to Texas to minister healing prayer to my grandmother. With pain in her body and damage to her heart at eighty-seven years of age, I honestly don't know if her healing will come in the miraculous or in the resurrection. Either way, I know her healing will come. And I know today the ministry of my presence, my love, and my prayers at her side is my highest priority and first ministry. After all, it is Your Presence and not mine that will be the Source of any healing that comes, whether in Pennsylvania or in Texas. And I find great peace and rest in that truth. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, my grandfather and father have already passed away, so my brother and I be responsible for helping make all necessary decisions. We appreciate your prayers and pray for your family as well. To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com