Friday, September 28, 2007

Come Comfort Me 9-28-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Take my hand, lead me on; heal my heart, help home. ... "Let Your steadfast love become my comfort" (Psalm 119:7). Take my hand, lead me on Heal my heart, help me home Lord I need You to come comfort me. Let me hear Your gentle voice Let me sense You through the storm Lord I thank You; You come and comfort me. For I know that only You Can come and lead me through Every valley and heartache I face. I'm so thankful for Your touch And Your Presence is enough To come and comfort my soul. ... Thank You for this song of comfort You're singing in my spirit and over my soul. Thank You for Your promise that "I, I am He who comforts you" (Isaiah 51:12). "As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you" (v. 66:12). Thank You for Your Holy Spirit, my "Comforter," who lives within me to lead me continually in the steadfast love of Your constant Presence (John 14:26 KJV). My heart is Your home; heal it now as I welcome You home. Lord, I need You to come comfort me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, we'll have visitation tonight at Brannon Funeral Home in Lamesa, Texas and the Celebration of the Life and Resurrection of Edna Marie Hays ("Nanny") on Saturday morning. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers. May the Lord use this time to touch hearts, including mine. God bless you! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com