Friday, September 14, 2007

Perfect Preparation 9-14-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Prince of Peace, be my Peace this day. ... "Then he charged them, saying to them, 'I am about to be gathered to my people. Bury me with my ancestors ...." (Genesis 49:29). Our family and friends have been taking our turns spending time with my grandmother in what may be the last season of the journey of her life. She continues to entrust her life into Your hands, as do we all. She is well prepared for her journey home to heaven when the time may come, and she's been taking time to discuss her desires here on earth, but all in trusting submission to Your timing and Your way. There in so greater preparation than to have our heart right with You, and from that place of peace, to have our heart right with one another and with ourselves. With all things in Your light and under Your blood, this is perfect preparation for life, for death, for life beyond death. Thank You for the peace this brings to her and to me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I've been in Texas with my grandmother and family for a week and we don't know how many weeks in this journey there may be. I would appreciate your prayers for us to know where and how to spend our time. I will be ministering back in Kentucky this weekend and will be taking each day at a time, seeking the Lord's leading as best as I can. As we enter the Fall, we will be resuming The Fountain next Friday night -- on the 3rd Friday Night of every month, 7 pm in chapel at Centenary in Lexington, Kentucky. All are welcome. To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com