Thursday, September 06, 2007

Look Up and Believe 9-6-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. My eyes are on You. No matter what else I see or hear or experience throughout the journey of my day, my eyes are on You. ... "And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life" (John 3:14-15). In the wilderness, poisonous serpents tormented Your people. As Moses interceded in prayer, You gave the answer to their healing, deliverance, and peace. You led him to form the shape of the thing they feared and lift it high on a pole. As they looked up to the serpent of bronze, You healed them and freed them from their torment (Numbers 21:4-9). You took the cause of their pain and redeemed it by Your power into salvation instead of suffering. In You, their curse became a blessing, as they obeyed Your command to look up and believe in Your provision by faith. Through Your cross, You were lifted high on a pole. You took upon Yourself all the causes of my pain -- sin, sickness, sorrow, and shame (Matthew 8:17; Isaiah 53:4-6). By faith and obedience in response to Your Provision, You turn my curses into blessings and Your perfect love casts out my fear (1 John 4:18). When You are lifted up, You draw all people to You and draw all the poison out of us --freeing us from fear, healing us of pain, and filling us with hope (John 12:32). You redeem all things, when we look up to You. So through whatever may come this day, I choose by Your grace to look up to You. You are my Healer, my Deliverer, my Hope, and my Provision. You are my Blessing, my Peace, and my Salvation. You are my Rock and my Refuge, my Savior and Lord, my "All in All" (Ephesians 1:23). "For I know that my Redeemer lives" (Job 19:25). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I would appreciate your continued prayers for Nanny's healing and peace. God bless you! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com