Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Morning by Morning, January 2 - Glorious Adventure!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. King of the world, be King of my world -- here in my heart and here in the every moment of my day.  ...
 
"Call to Me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known" (Jeremiah 33:3).
 
As I begin this new year, I want to begin by seeking Your face, calling on Your name, and listening for Your leading. I want Your vision to be my vision, Your plans to be my plans. I want to position myself in both humility and faith, that I can hear what You're saying and see what You're doing, as You tell me great and hidden things that I have not known. Let this be a great adventure of revelation in the unfolding of this year -- morning by morning and moment by moment with You.
 
Your Word says "It is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out" (Proverbs 25:2). Fill me now with expectant hope to search out the things that You've concealed like hidden treasures for me to search out and find on my adventure in faith and daily journey of prayer.  "'What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the human heart conceived, what God has prepared for those who love Him' -- these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God" (1 Corinthians 2:9-10).
 
Come, Holy Spirit. Let the glorious adventure begin! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



May you be filled with expectant hope for the glorious adventure the Lord has set before you this year, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend and Happy New Year!

 


Happy New Year and God Bless You, Tommy!
Thank You for joining with me this year
 in our daily journey of prayer!
  

   
Start off 2017 with me in seeking to begin my day centered in Jesus!
Friends, I'm excited that we just published my new book Morning by Morning, Second Edition that is now available through Amazon and Kindle. It's a 365 Day Devotional with a selection of many of my favorite devotionals from the last several years of my prayer journey. Thank you for joining with me on this journey! And I pray these simple morning prayers are a great blessing and encouragement to you to start your day embraced by the love of our Father, centered in Jesus Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. God bless you and Merry Christmas!

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!