Sunday, September 30, 2007

Resurrection Faith 9-30-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the hope of the glory to come. You are the promise of the glory of Your presence with me and in me now -- "Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (from Colossians 1:27). ... "When they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some scoffed; but others said, 'We will hear you again about this.' At that point Paul left them. But some of them joined him and became believers ..." (Acts 17:32-34). The life and faith of my grandmother, Edna Hays, were honored yesterday at her funeral -- the celebration of her resurrection. But above all, You were honored. And I pray from the testimonies of her life and the certainty of her peace and trust in You to through the end, that some will become believers -- especially some of those closest to me and being pursued by the Holy Hound of Heaven. Nothing would honor Nanny's life and faith more than that. It's time for me to leave behind this season and place in my life now, with all its grief and joy, fully expressed, lived out, and prayed through. And I pray that somehow my time back here in west Texas has made a difference; I know it's made a difference in me. I leave here changed by this mysterious journey of life, death, and life beyond death. By Your grace, as I seek to keep looking to You and listening for the leading of Your Spirit, may I be more compassionate, more trusting, more bold in my faith and giving of my life, to become a little more like You each day (2 Corinthians 3:18). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com