Friday, December 15, 2006

Commitment 12-15-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Before I rise and go about my day, I choose to first stop and wait and pray. ... "Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have redeemed me, O Lord, faithful God" (Psalm 31:5). As I begin this new day, I have a choice. I can take this day into my own hands or I can commit it into Yours. Lord, You are faithful and worthy of my trust. So by Your grace, I commit myself and this day to You. I ask You to order my steps and guide my thoughts. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. I surrender all and entrust all to You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain Tonight-- Friday 12/15 at 7 pm for our ministry's monthly city-wide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship in the chapel of Centenary, 2800 Tates Creek Road in Lexington. Come be refreshed and renewed as we drink deeply from the Living Waters. All are welcome! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com