Thursday, December 28, 2006

Legacy of Faith 12-28-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I rise in my spirit to take Your hand and walk another day of the journey of faith with You. ... "I am reminded of your sincere faith, a faith that lived first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and now, I am sure, lives in you" (2 Timothy 1:5). Timothy lived a legacy of faith, passed down to him through the generations, as his grandmother and mother lived out that faith before him and taught him how to live out that faith for himself. As we celebrated the life of Dora Caldwell yesterday with her family, we saw the power and witness of a legacy of faith passed down and lived out through those she loved. She was a woman of prayer. And yesterday she must have been so pleased to see her prayers answered and her legacy live on as the name of her Savior and Best Friend was proclaimed from the lips and hearts from those she loved so much. Lord, give me Your grace to live a life of prayer and faith that will live on in a legacy of faith in those I love. Let me not just live for today, but live for You. Her family said Mrs. Caldwell lived a life of "JOY" -- Jesus first; Others second; Yourself last. Help me learn to live that way. Let Your legacy and hers live on in me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com