Saturday, December 23, 2006

Blessed by Believing 12-23-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Before I face the stress of the season today, I wait in the silence of surrender before You now. ... "Blessed is she who has believed that there will be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her by the Lord" (Luke 1:45). Mary believed and received Your words of calling and destiny for her life. She was blessed, and in her obedience of faith, she blessed You. "And without faith it is impossible to please God, for whoever would approach Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6). Mary pleased You because she believed You. Let my life please You. Give me grace and faith to believe You for the fulfillment of all You have spoken to me by Your Word and by Your Spirit. Like Mary, let me "accomplish all things" in Your power, according to the purpose and plan You have set for my life "before the foundation of the world" (Ephesians 1:3-14). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com