Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Life Lived in Christ 12-27-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I worship You and honor You. I entrust my life and this day to You. ... "Whoever serves Me must follow Me, and where I am, there will My servant be also. Whoever serves Me, My Father will honor" (John 12:26). Today we will celebrate and mourn the passing of one of Your servants and saints, Dora Caldwell. To her last day, she prayed with others and saw Your hand in her life. She knew You well and You knew her well. She followed You and served You in the grace and the light You freely gave her. On these days when we pause and look at the lives of others, it causes me to pause and look at my life as well: When all is said and done, When at last my race is run, What will You think of me? When there's no room for regrets, When there's no time for amends, What will You think of me? When it doesn't matter what others say, When I won't have another day, What will You think of me? I'll be embarrassed of some things, I'll be glad of other things, But the most important thing, Will be what did I think of You. Did I trust You with my life, Did I receive Your sacrifice, Did I live my life for You? I can know this very day, What You'll think of me on that day, As I entrust my life to You. You'll see me through Your blood, You'll know me by Your love, And I'll spend my eternal life with You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com