Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hope Regifted 12-13-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I look to You and listen for the leading of Your voice. ... "Guard what has been entrusted to you" (1 Timothy 6:20). Thank You for entrusting to me the gift of a sure hope and confident faith in Your goodness and grace. "We have this hope, a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul" (Hebrews 6:19). You are faithful and true, worthy of all my trust. "Let us hold fast to this confession of our hope without wavering, for He who has promised is faithful" (v. 10:23). This gift of hope is for me, but not for me to keep for myself. It is a gift to be given away -- to be "regifted." Let me always be ready to share with others this gift of hope that is within me (1 Peter 3:15). I am both a child of the King and a servant of this gospel of hope in the good news of Your kingdom. Give me grace to both guard it in my heart and give it away for the hearts of others. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Please come join us at The Fountain! this Friday Night (the 3rd Friday night of every month) for our ministry's ecumenical gathering of the body of Christ in our community from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com .