Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Messiah of Bethlehem 12-21-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I center my thoughts on You as I lift up my heart in prayer. ... "But you, O Bethlehem of Ephrathah, who are one of the little clans of Judah, from you will come forth for Me One who is to rule in Israel, whose origin is from of old, from ancient days.... and He shall be the One of Peace" (Micah 5:2-5). From everlasting to everlasting, You are Lord. You are the Messiah who has come forth to establish Your eternal throne in the hearts of all people (Revelation 11:15). You are the fulfillment of every prophecy of Your coming (Acts 3:18; 18:28). You are the "Ancient of Days" (Daniel 7:9). You are the "Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6). You came in humility on the hay of a manger in Bethlehem and You are coming in glory in the hearts of Your people -- all people who call upon Your name. Come and rule in Israel. Come and rule in me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com