Sunday, December 10, 2006

Simply Yours 12-10-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I simply come and seek Your face. ... I simply come and seek Your face, I simply bow and need Your grace. I simply praise Your name my King, I simply say You are my everything. "One thing I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple" (Psalm 27:4). In all the busyness of this season, keep reminding me of the one thing that really matters most -- my personal relationship with You. You are the "One Thing" I need most. As I seek you and seek You first, everything else comes into place. Then, everything else is covered by Your grace. Help me keep it simple. As I choose to be simply Yours. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com . Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794