Thursday, December 07, 2006

Divine Jealousy 12-7-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are faithful and true. Help me be faithful to You. ... "Do not follow other gods, any of the gods of the peoples who are all around you, because the Lord your God, who is present with you, is a jealous God" (Deuteronomy 6:14-15). Thank You for loving me with a divine jealousy -- unwilling to allow me to share my heart with any god but You. The gods of many forms around me may try to lure me away, seeking my attention and demanding my worship, even settling for part of my heart, but You will not yield in this. You are jealous that I would love You with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind, and all my strength (v. 6:5; Mark 12:30). Give me grace to honor You with my faithfulness to You alone -- uncompromising and unadulterated. I choose again this day to have no other gods before You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com