Thursday, December 14, 2006

Proclaim the Mighty Acts of God 12-14-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. O Lord, my God, I praise You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ... "But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's own people, in order that you might proclaim the mighty acts of Him who called you out of darkness and into His marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy" (1 Peter 2:9-10). Through faith, You have called me Your own. But I am called with a purpose -- "to proclaim the mighty acts" of God. You have saved me and raised me up with You to be part of the people of God and to proclaim the power of God, by living a life transformed by God. Let me live my life this day by Your grace to display Your glory as one who has been touched and changed by the power of Your love. "To Him who loves us and freed us from our sins by His blood, and made us to be a kingdom, priests serving His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever" (Revelation 1:5-6). Let my life be a witness of the mighty acts of God this day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, if you are in the area, please come join us at The Fountain this Friday night, December 15 for a time of Spirit-led worship, praise, and prayer in one of the ways the Lord displays the unity of His city-wide church in our community. All are welcome from the many different streams and traditions of the body of Christ as we proclaim Jesus as Lord together. Brooke & Shannon from The Church on the Rock will lead in worship and I will lead in prayer -- 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary, 2800 Tates Creek Rd. in Lexington, on the 3rd Friday night of every month. Please spread the word and cover us in prayer. To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com