Sunday, December 03, 2006

Pondering God's Words 12-3-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me settle down into the stillness of the morning to wait and listen for the leading of Your Spirit. ... "But Mary treasured all these words and pondered them in her heart" (Luke 2:19). Lord, I want to treasure the words You speak to me. I want to ponder them in my heart. Your words "are spirit and life" (John 6:63). Let them soak me and seep into me until they become truth to me. "Every word of God proves true; He is a shield to those who take refuge in them" (Proverbs 30:5). Let me hear Your words and believe them, then let me obey them and live them. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com