Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Needing Healing 12-12-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I seek You and I need You. I worship and adore You, then lay my needs before You. ... "As the sun was setting, all those who had any who were sick with various kinds of diseases brought them to Him; and He laid His hands on each of them and cured them" (Luke 4:40). Lord, I bring my youngest sons, Elijah and Josiah, to you. They are struggling with sickness that is stealing their peace and rest and ours. I'm asking You to lay Your hands on them and heal them. Drive all infirmity from them and restore them to health in Your created order, redeemed by Your blood and filled with Your Spirit. I praise You and thank You now for healing my children. It is already done in heaven, and it is in the process of being done here on earth as it is in heaven. "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and do not forget all His benefits -- who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases" (Psalm 103:2-3). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Feel Like It's Always Winter, But Never Christmas? (taken from The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe) To some the "winters" of life bring harshness, discouragement and even depression... It never "feels" like the joyous picture of what Christmas should be... Bondages and burdens keep them from experiencing the freedom they were created for... But "Aslan is on the move"... our Awesome and Almighty God is at work... binding up the brokenhearted and setting the captives free (Is. 61). So, ... Come to The Fountain! this Friday night at 7 pm for our ministry's monthly, ecumenical gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship in the chapel of Centenary, 2800 Tates Creek Road in Lexington. Come be refreshed and renewed as we drink deeply from the Living Waters. All are welcome! I will be leading in prayer, while Brooke and Shannon Barrett will be leading in worship. Call us for information at 859-317-1591