Sunday, December 24, 2006

Prepare Him Room 12-24-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I make room for You in my heart and welcome You into every area of my world this day. ... "With the spirit and power of Elijah he will go before Him, to turn the hearts of parents to their children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord" (Luke 1:17). In the Christmas hymn Joy to the World, we sing, "Let every heart prepare Him room." Christmas Eve marks the time we prepare our hearts with great anticipation of Your coming. Like John the Baptist who came in the spirit of Elijah to prepare the way of the Lord, come Holy Spirit, and prepare the way of the Lord in my heart today. Fill me with anticipation and excitement to receive my Father's Christmas Gift -- the gift of Christ the Lord into the world and into my heart. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Merry Christmas, my friends! May the Lord fill you with the fullness of His joy in this season of anticipation and hope. God bless you! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com