Monday, December 04, 2006

Now is the Day of Salvation 12-4-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I turn to You and call on Your name. ... "As we work together with Him, we urge you also not to accept the grace of God in vain. For He says, 'At an acceptable time I have listened to you, and on a day of salvation I have helped you.' See, now is the acceptable time; see, now is the day of salvation" (2 Corinthians 6:1-2)! Salvation is the fullness of life You give us by the grace of Your love -- now in this age and in the age to come, throughout eternity. It includes eternal life, and eternal life includes today. Each moment of each day is the time to choose by Your grace to embrace Your salvation and the fullness of life in Christ or not -- lest we have received it in vain. "Now I would remind you, brothers and sisters, of the good news that I proclaimed to you, which you in turn received, in which you also stand, through which you also are being saved, if you hold firmly to the message that I proclaimed to you -- unless you have come to believe in vain" (1 Corinthians 15:1-2). I embrace the grace of this day of salvation. Each day is a new day in the journey of faith. So I choose this day to stand in faith on Your promises, holding firmly to the message of the good news of Your unfailing love and incredible mercy as I am "being saved" by Your grace. As You said to Your first disciples, "The one who endures to the end will be saved" (Matthew 10:22 and 24:13). Throughout the moments of this day, let me call upon Your name with every breath, trusting in You alone and trusting in You continually for my peace and provision. "For, 'Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved' " (Romans 10:13). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com