Thursday, March 09, 2006

Excited for the Adventure 3-9-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Before I think about my day, before I even intercede for others, I turn my eyes and my heart to You. In these first moments, let everything else fade away as I narrow my focus on You alone. ... As I try to center my thoughts on You this morning, my quiet, contemplative prayer is being interrupted my little boy, Elijah. He's excited and up early because today is "Donuts with Dads" at his preschool at our church. It was the last thought on his mind last night and the first thought this morning -- though I'm not sure if he's thinking more about the donuts or about the dads. For him, it's an adventure and he is filled with anticipation and excitement for the day. Father, fill my heart with anticipation and excitement for the day. Holy Spirit, arise in my spirit to get up early and come running into the throne room of my Dad in prayer to see where You'll take me today with You. Lord Jesus, let me hear Your voice and sense the leading of Your Spirit, as You call me to come and follow You. "Whoever serves Me, must follow Me, and where I am, My servant will be there also. Whoever serves Me, the Father will honor" (John 12:26). Lord, I am Your servant and Your son. I'm excited to serve You and follow You in the adventure You have planned for us today. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, a very close friend of mine is leading an around-the-clock prayer vigil for a very brave little girl named Jackie Black having surgery today in Houston to remove a brain tumor. We're all praying for her complete healing by the hand of God through every means He chooses. My prayer time starts now. Please join with me in prayer for Jackie and as we magnify these prayers in agreement for healing in the power of the blood of Jesus for all those the Lord lays on our hearts. God bless! To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's for spiritual transformation through inner healing and deliverance, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502.On the Web: http://www.messiah-ministries.orgCome to The Fountain the 3rd Friday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: http://morningbymorning.injesus.com