Sunday, March 26, 2006

Come Speak to Me 3-26-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift my spirit to seek Your face and open my heart to hear Your voice. ... "When Moses went into the tent of meeting to speak with the Lord, he would hear the voice speaking to him from above the mercy seat that was on the ark of the covenant from between the two cherubim; thus it spoke to him" (Numbers 7:89). Word of God, Lord of my heart Come speak to me. Word of God, Lord of my heart Come reign in me. Word of God, Lord of my heart Come live Your life through me. I want to hear You, Lord To be near You, Lord Closer than I've ever been. I want to see Your face I want to know Your grace Come lead me deep within. Voice of God, You're in my heart Come speak to me. Voice of God, You're in my heart Come reign in me. Voice of God, You're in my heart Come live Your life through me. Thank You, Lord, for drawing me in to the tent of meeting in holy place of prayer. Thank You for the voice of Your Spirit singing this song of intimacy and praise through my spirit to You as "deep calls to deep" (Psalm 42:7). Open the eyes of my heart to see You. Open the ears of my heart to hear You. Let me be forever changed and forever changing in Your presence and into Your image, as I behold the glory of Your face and the power of Your voice (2 Corinthians 3:18). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's for spiritual transformation through inner healing and deliverance, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502.On the Web: http://www.messiah-ministries.orgCome to The Fountain the 3rd Friday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: http://morningbymorning.injesus.com