Friday, March 24, 2006

Filled Up and Squeezed Out 3-24-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill me afresh with Your Spirit today, as I welcome You, God the Father and God the Son, to come abide in me by God the Holy Spirit this day and every day (John 14:18-24). ... "For in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith. As many of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ" (Galatians 3:26-27). Father, continue to baptize me into Christ by Your Sprit through faith, continue to clothe me with Christ. To "baptize" is to saturate, to immerse, to soak. Like a dry sponge that is soaked in the water, then squeezed out in use, then soaked in the water again, keep soaking me, keep squeezing me, keep using me, and keep soaking me again. Every time You squeeze me to let the Living Waters of Your Life pour out of me, You make room for me to be filled again by "the Spirit of Christ" who is "the Spirit of God" abiding in me by Your Holy Spirit (Romans 8:9). Every time You squeeze me, the sponge of my heart becomes softer and more tender, more sensitive to Your hand and more able to be filled and squeezed and used in Your service. The hard, crusty places are being soaked and saturated until they are emptied and open, ready to be filled again and filled more fully -- but always filled for the purpose of being squeezed out again. As You keep baptizing me into Christ, You keep filling me with Your Holy Spirit (Ephesians 5:18). As You keep filling me up to keep squeezing me out, Your rivers of Living Water will keep flowing in and then flowing out of me (John 7:37-39). Filled up, squeezed out, and filled up again -- this is the way I am continually and increasingly "filled with all the fullness of God" (Ephesians 3:19). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's for spiritual transformation through inner healing and deliverance, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502.On the Web: http://www.messiah-ministries.orgCome to The Fountain the 3rd Friday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: http://morningbymorning.injesus.com