Saturday, March 18, 2006

Clarity 3-18-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I turn my eyes to You. Let the light of Your truth shine into my soul, as I embrace the light of the glory of Your presence here in my heart. ... Last night at The Fountain, I was praying for a woman with deep faith, struggling to persevere through a hard season of anxiety and stress. As I was praying, You impressed upon me to pray for "clarity" -- clarity of thinking, clarity of perspective, clarity of devotion. You seemed to be showing me her weary mind needed peace and rest from the swirl of activity and chaos that seemed to engulf her. And because of the deep heart of compassion and mercy You have given her, she was drawn to carry all these burdens on herself as the enemy of her soul tried to twist her gift of God and use it against her to weigh her down and crush out her strength and hope. As I said "clarity" in my prayer, she burst into tears. You had been leading her to pray for "clarity." After we prayed, she showed me a bracelet she recently bought to remind her to pray. It was called "clarity." Part of the purpose of the words of knowledge You give us in prayer is to let us know in a very specific way that You are watching over us and You are with us in the struggles and sufferings we face (1 Corinthians 12:8). You are reminding us that You have the answers because You are the answer. We can trust Your leadings because we can trust You. Lord, open the eyes of my heart to see You more clearly. Remove the filters and distortions that cloud my thinking and blur my focus. Like sharpening the point of a pencil, narrow my thoughts to the One who knows the answer to every need I have because Your are the answer. You are the Word of Knowledge because You are the Word of God (John 1:1). Let me keep growing in the wisdom of Your ways and in the knowledge of who You are. "Now we see things imperfectly as in a poor mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God know me now" (1 Corinthians 13:12, NLT). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, we recorded The Fountain last night. If you would like to order a copy of the cd for yourself or to give to others, please send me a note. God bless! To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's for spiritual transformation through inner healing and deliverance, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502.On the Web: http://www.messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain the 3rd Friday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: http://morningbymorning.injesus.com