Friday, March 03, 2006

Alpha and Omega 3-3-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I entrust my life to You again today. Let me begin and end this day with You. You are my Alpha and Omega. ... " 'I am the Alpha and the Omega,' says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty' " (Revelation 1:8). "See, I am coming soon; My reward is with Me, to repay according to everyone's work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end" (verse 22:12-13). This weekend, I will help with prayer ministry on the "Holy Spirit Weekend" of our church's Alpha Course. Over one hundred people have joined the course this time for about ten weeks to ask their questions and discuss their views to try to understand You and Your call to surrender our lives to You. Many have never known You before and have never welcomed You into their hearts. Others have, but are coming to a place of deeper trust and deeper surrender. The group has been learning about God the Father and God the Son. This weekend, they will learn more specifically about God the Holy Spirit. Many will pray to "be filled with the Spirit" as they take a deliberate step of faith to be emptied of themselves and filled with You (Ephesians 5:18). I will be there to minister and pray, but I will also be there to be filled. By Your Holy Spirit, You are always "coming soon" into the hearts of all who welcome You in. But that's only the beginning. You are not only the Alpha but You are also the Omega, and everything in between. As Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, You are our "all in all" (1 Corinthians 15:28). Let me learn to continually begin and end every moment of every day in You and You in me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's for spiritual transformation through inner healing and deliverance, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. On the Web: http://messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain the 3rd Friday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: http://morningbymorning.injesus.com