Saturday, March 11, 2006

You Hear Me when I Call 3-11-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I love You, Lord and I need You, Lord. So I call to You and wait for the answer of Your manifest presence in my heart. ... When I am weary, You are my strength. When I feel misunderstood, You understand me. When others don't seem to value me, You remind me You created me with purpose and destiny. When I'm rejected, You accept me. When I'm troubled, You are my peace. Let me find my security and my significance in You alone. "But know that the Lord has set apart the faithful for Himself; the Lord hears when I call to Him" (Psalm 4:3). Lord, keep me faithful to You. Thank You for being faithful to me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's for spiritual transformation through inner healing and deliverance, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502.On the Web: http://www.messiah-ministries.orgCome to The Fountain the 3rd Friday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: http://morningbymorning.injesus.com