Sunday, April 22, 2007

Family Days 4-22-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lead me beside Your still waters, as I focus my thoughts on You and put my hand in Yours. ... "The children of Your servants shall live secure; their offspring shall be established in Your presence" (Psalm 102:28). Thank You for the family days like yesterday to just rest in Your presence and spend time in the presence of one another. These are days to turn off the cell phone and the laptop, play some ball in the yard, go for a drive in the country, wander along the creek, grill some hot dogs at a friend's house, and even eat popcorn on the couch 'til we fall asleep. Lord, help me schedule in a few more days like this -- days to live settled and secure in the peace of Your presence through one another. In a busy, broken world with too much pressure and too many demands, these kinds of family days seem hard to come by. So help me plan them and guard them and savor them as a gift from You -- a gift to me and a gift to them. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com