Thursday, April 26, 2007

Increase in Intensity 4-26-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your name is the name above every name. I speak out Your name in worship and prayer as my first words this new day. ... "But where sin increased, grace abounded all the more" (Romans 5:20). Father, it seems I hear You say, "These are days of increase: Increase in intensity of all things -- increase in wickedness and increase in holiness; increase in deception and increase in truth; increase in terror and increase in peace. As a mustard seed increases into a tree, so the kingdoms of this world and its ruler increase into maturity, but so does My kingdom, the kingdom of My Christ. When all things increase into maturity, evil and good full grown, then the reaping of My harvest shall come. Prepare for the reaping of My harvest." Yes, Lord. Teach me to live my life with Your harvest in mind (Isaiah 18:5; Matthew 13:30). "The days are evil," but You are good (Ephesians 5:15). The "ruler of this world" may rage in fury for his final stand, but he "has been condemned" and he is defeated by the victory of the cross (John 16:11). Let me not be discouraged that sin increases, because grace abounds all the more. Let me not be discouraged by the increase in intensity of evil, because the increase in intensity of Your goodness and grace abounds all the more. So by Your grace, I press through the darkness of the night, seeking the light of Your glory to come. It may be darkest before the dawn, but the dawn of the day of the Lord is coming (Malachi 4:5-6; 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11). By Your grace, with all the people of Your kingdom on earth, I am being prepared for the reaping of Your harvest in that day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I am excited to be leading the state-wide prayer gathering this year on the steps of the state capitol in Frankfort, Kentucky on the National Day of Prayer on Thursday, May 3rd. Please come join us if you can and pray with us if you can't between 11:00 and 1:00. Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 Come to The Mountain! on Monday Nights for our ministry's weekly prayer for the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room at First Southern National Bank on Harrodsburg Rd. in Lexington. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com