Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hope in the Heart of God 4-14-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I deliberately, consciously, willingly choose to begin this day and each day with You -- entrusting my mind to Your thoughts, entrusting my heart to Your desires. Here I am to worship and pray; here I am to seek Your face. ... Here I am to worship; here I am to pray. Here I am to come and seek Your face. Lord I love You. Lord I need You. Lord I give my life to You. Here You are to listen; Here You are to wait. Here You are to hold me in Your arms each day. Lord You love me; Lord You help me. Lord You give Your life for me. ... "And hope does not disappoint us, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us. For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. Indeed, rarely will anyone die for a righteous person -- though perhaps for a good person someone might actually dare to die. But God proves His love for us for in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us" (Romans 5:5-8). Thank You Lord -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. You created me; You saved me; You love me. Each day You continue to give Yourself for me and give Yourself to me though I don't deserve it and I could never earn it. You give me hope when I'm hopeless; You give me courage when I'm afraid; You give me faith when I doubt. You are a good God, a great and mighty God, and in an amazingly personal way, You are my God. So here I am to worship; here I am to pray; here I am to willingly entrust my life to You another day. You are my hope, because I have come to know Your heart. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please take a moment to pray for a friend of mine who desperately needs the encouragement and hope of the love of God. He is broken in the consequences of his sin, but crying out to God for mercy and reaching out to others for help through prayer. There is no sin our Father God will not forgive if we will not resist the conviction of His Holy Spirit and the cleansing of the blood of His Son. Please join me in agreeing with the Living Word of God, who speaks hope into the spirit of my friend -- and all of our friends who are suffering in this way, needing in this moment to know the hope and love of God. I pray the same for each of you this day, my friends. God bless you! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com