Monday, April 30, 2007

Word of God, Speak 4-30-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Prepare my heart to hear Your voice. Open my spirit to receive Your Word. Word of God, speak, I pray; and help me hear what You say. ... "Whoever is from God hears the words of God. The reason you do not hear them is that you are not from God" (John 8:47). Lord Jesus, You are "The Word of God" (Revelation 19:13). All Scripture is perfectly revealed and fulfilled in You (Matthew 5:17). The words of Moses and the prophets lead us to You, the Living Word of the Living God (Luke 24:27). As I read my Bible, open my eyes my heart to see You. As I draw near to You in the communion of prayer, open the ears of my spirit to hear You. You call me to hear Your voice and follow You (John 10:27). And I cannot hear and know Your voice unless I spend time with You in the communion of prayer. So here I am to answer Your call to listen for Your voice in the silence of surrender to the Word of God. ... As I wait in the silence, it seems I hear You say, "Even in the silence, I am still speaking, because I am the Word of God. Even in the silence, You hear My Word as you welcome Me, for I am the Word of God." Yes, Lord. I welcome You. I yield my thoughts and desires to Yours. Because Your Word is Your presence, I know You will be speaking to me throughout the moments of my day -- whether I consciously hear them or not -- because I have welcomed You to come along with me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Mountain! on Monday Nights for our ministry's weekly prayer for the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room at First Southern National Bank on Harrodsburg Rd. in Lexington. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794

To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com