Thursday, June 01, 2023

My Heart’s “Like an Open Book” to God - June 1, 2023

 

Morning by Morning, June 1 - My Heart’s “Like an Open Book” to God

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You said You’d be with me always (Matthew 28:20). And so You are. So I welcome You here in my heart and every moment of my day. ...

 

David said it this way, as expressed in The Passion translation of Psalm 139:

 

“Lord, You know everything there is to know about me.

You perceive every movement of my heart and soul,

and You understand my every thought before it even enters my mind.

 

“You are so intimately aware of me, Lord.

You read my heart like an open book

and You know all the words I’m about to speak

before I even start a sentence!

You know every step I will take before my journey even begins.

You’ve gone into my future to prepare the way,

and in kindness You follow behind me

to spare me from the harm of my past. 

You have laid Your hand on me!

This is just too wonderful, deep, and incomprehensible!

Your understanding of me brings me wonder and strength.

 

“Where could I go from Your Spirit?

Where could I run and hide from Your face?

If I go up to heaven, You’re there!

If I go down to the realm of the dead, You’re there too!

If I fly with wings into the shining dawn, You’re there!

If I fly into the radiant sunset, You’re there waiting!

 

“Wherever I go, Your hand will guide me;

Your strength will empower me.

It’s impossible to disappear from You

or to ask the darkness to hide me,

for Your Presence is everywhere, bringing light into my night.

There is no such thing as darkness with You.

The night, to You, is as bright as the day;

there’s no difference between the two.

 

“You formed my innermost being, shaping my delicate inside

and my intricate outside,

and wove them all together in my mother’s womb. 

I thank you, God, for making me so mysteriously complex!

Everything You do is marvelously breathtaking.

It simply amazes me to think about it!

How thoroughly You know me, Lord!

 

“You even formed every bone in my body

when you created me in the secret place; 

carefully, skillfully You shaped me from nothing to something.

You saw who You created me to be before I became me! 

Before I’d ever seen the light of day,

the number of days You planned for me

were already recorded in Your book.

 

“Every single moment You are thinking of me!

How precious and wonderful to consider

that You cherish me constantly in Your every thought!

O God, Your desires toward me are more

than the grains of sand on every shore!

When I awake each morning, You’re still with me”

(Psalm 139:1-18 The Passion).


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

 

My Friend, may you choose well in ways that delight the heart of the One who loves you and who knows your heart "like an open book," in Jesus' name. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:

412 S. Adams Street #148

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org

Come Join Us Tonight in Boerne, Texas if You Can

and Please Pray for Us if You Can't

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


June 1

Speaking at Boerne Aglow at 7PM Tonight!

Boerne, Texas Lighthouse of Aglow International Ministries.

The Kendall Hall conference room at the rear of The Kendall Inn in Boerne at 7pm. All are welcome! Spread the word!

Info: boerneaglow@gmail.com


June 15

Speaking at San Antonio, Texas Evening Aglow 7PM

Hosted at Friendship Church, 14015 San Pedro. Contact Hannah for details: sa.aglow.evening@gmail.com All are welcome!


June 16-17 (Being Postponed until August)

Setting Hearts Free!

Messiah Ministries Conference hosted at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas Friday Night and Saturday. All are Welcome!

No Charge. Love Offering. Please send us an email to register:

Events@Messiah-Ministries.org


July 17-31

Preaching an Evangelistic Festival in Kenya! I'll be part of a team of evangelists and intercessors sharing the Gospel in outdoor meetings, prisons, universities, orphanages, street ministry in Nyeri, Kenya, led by Wesley Paul Ministries. Over 150 Churches and ministry alliances across all denominations are hosting us!


September 9 - Save the Date!

Messiah Ministries' Annual Celebration Fundraiser

Free to Be Like Jesus - Texas Style!

Please make plans to come join us if you can. Hosted this year at the Y.O. Ranch Hotel & Conference Center in Kerrville, Texas


October 14

Speaking at the Worship Meeting with Louada Raschke Ministries at The Empty Cross in Kerrville, Texas for the Lunar Eclipse optimal vantage point in the Texas Hill Country when thousands will come to see it that weekend. Coming King Sculpture Prayer Garden.


Tuesday Nights (September through May)

Teaching my Free to Be Like Jesus course at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas. Based on my Books Free to Be Like Jesus and First the Spirit

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Every Wednesday Morning

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free!

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays