Thursday, June 08, 2023

Speaking Words from Faith - June 8, 2023

 

Morning by Morning, June 8 - Speaking Words from Faith

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak out Your name over my day and all I’ll face and all I’ll overcome by the power of Your grace. ...

 

“So Jesus answered and said to them, ‘Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them” (Mark 11:22-24).

 

These are Your Words. This is Your invitation -- to believe in faith, to pray in faith, to speak in faith, to receive in faith.

 

So deliver me from doubt. Break off my unbelief. Increase my faith (Luke 17:5; Mark 9:24). Don’t let any disappointments from past prayers define the limits of my faith for my present prayers.

 

“With God all things are possible” (Mark 10:27). And in Your own Words, “All things are possible to him who believes” (Mark 9:23).

 

Instead of coming up with bad theologies, empty philosophies based on arguments from silence in past experiences, or distorted interpretations of the Word of God to try to explain away any lack of my experience of the Truth of Your Words, I humble myself to ask You for the grace of obedience to obey the express command of Your Scripture: “Have faith in God.”

 

I can’t make that happen. “Apart from (You), I can do nothing” (John 15:5). But I praise God that I’m never apart from You. You’re always with me (Matthew 28:20). And You’re always reminding me by the moving of Your Spirit in my heart, “It is (our) Father’s good pleasure to give (us) the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).

 

So align my heart with Yours, my thoughts with Yours, my words with Yours. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart so that that the words that come out of my spirit in prayer and my mouth in faith are expressions of Your heart and mind and will -- here on earth as it is in heaven, according to the will of God (Luke 11:2). That’s the kind of faith I want to have. That’s the kind of words I want to speak. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

 

My friend, may your heart and your words be filled with faith, in Jesus' name. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:

412 S. Adams Street #148

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events

June 15

Speaking at San Antonio, Texas Evening Aglow 7PM

Hosted at Friendship Church, 14015 San Pedro. Contact Hannah for details: sa.aglow.evening@gmail.com All are welcome!


July 17-31

Preaching an Evangelistic Festival in Kenya! I'll be part of a team of evangelists and intercessors sharing the Gospel in outdoor meetings, prisons, universities, orphanages, street ministry in Nyeri, Kenya, led by Wesley Paul Ministries. Over 150 Churches and ministry alliances across all denominations are hosting us and joining in weekly gatherings of unified prayer across the city!


August 5

Setting Hearts Free! conference

Messiah Ministries' Conference hosted at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas on Saturday 8:30 to 4:30, with breakfast and lunch included. Worship and Inner Healing Prayer Ministry.

All are Welcome!

No Charge. Love Offering. Please send us an email to register:

Events@Messiah-Ministries.org



September 9 - Save the Date!

Messiah Ministries' Annual Celebration Fundraiser

Free to Be Like Jesus - Texas Style!

Please make plans to come join us if you can. Hosted this year at the Y.O. Ranch Hotel & Conference Center in Kerrville, Texas

Events@Messiah-Ministries.org


October 14

Speaking at the Worship Meeting with Louada Raschke Ministries at The Empty Cross in Kerrville, Texas for the Lunar Eclipse optimal vantage point in the Texas Hill Country when thousands will come to see it that weekend. Coming King Sculpture Prayer Garden.


November 2-13

Ministry in Spain! Freedom Encounter Weekends at 2 Churches inviting us for Inner Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry and Equipping


Tuesday Nights (September through May)

Teaching my Free to Be Like Jesus course at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas. Based on my Books Free to Be Like Jesus and First the Spirit

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free!

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays