Wednesday, June 07, 2023

Abounding Hope - June 7, 2023

 

Morning by Morning, June 7 - Abounding Hope

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit. ...

 

These Words of blessing come to my heart as I wait for Your leading:

 

 “Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit” (Romans 15:13).

 

To be filled with Your Spirit is to be empowered by Your Spirit. To be filled with Your Spirit is to be filled with joy and peace and faith. And to be filled with Your Spirit is to be abounding in hope.

 

Come fill my heart with hope today. Abounding hope. Hope that abounds in trusting the One who puts hope in my heart and gives me the grace to keep hoping even before I see it and to keep believing even before I receive it.

 

“Hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees?” (Romans 8:24) So between this day and the day of my hopes fulfilled, I will trust in You, I will believe in You, I will put all my faith and hope in You -- as best as I can and all by Your grace. For “faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not (yet) seen” (Hebrews 11:1). And “if we hope for what we do not (yet) see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance” (Romans 8:25).

 

With this kind of hope, grounded in this kind of joy and peace and faith that only You can provide by the power of Your grace, I will not be disappointed but expectant -- even in the waiting, in the praying, in the persevering until Your promises come to pass.

 

For this kind of “hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us” (Romans 5:5). Even though “hope deferred makes the heart sick ... when the desire comes, it is a tree of life” (Proverbs 13:12).

 

So fill me with Your Spirit today. Fill me with Your abounding hope today, O God of hope! Let “this hope (I) have (be) as an anchor of (my) soul, both sure and steadfast, and which (embraces Your) Presence (Hebrews 6:19). And now, by the power of Your grace, “(I) lay hold of the hope set before (me)” for this day and every day until my hope is completely and finally fulfilled in You (Hebrews 6:18). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

 

My friend, may you be filled with a heart of abounding hope today, in Jesus' name. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:

412 S. Adams Street #148

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events

June 15

Speaking at San Antonio, Texas Evening Aglow 7PM

Hosted at Friendship Church, 14015 San Pedro. Contact Hannah for details: sa.aglow.evening@gmail.com All are welcome!


July 17-31

Preaching an Evangelistic Festival in Kenya! I'll be part of a team of evangelists and intercessors sharing the Gospel in outdoor meetings, prisons, universities, orphanages, street ministry in Nyeri, Kenya, led by Wesley Paul Ministries. Over 150 Churches and ministry alliances across all denominations are hosting us and joining in weekly gatherings of unified prayer across the city!


August 5

Setting Hearts Free! conference

Messiah Ministries' Conference hosted at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas on Saturday 8:30 to 4:30, with breakfast and lunch included. Worship and Inner Healing Prayer Ministry.

All are Welcome!

No Charge. Love Offering. Please send us an email to register:

Events@Messiah-Ministries.org



September 9 - Save the Date!

Messiah Ministries' Annual Celebration Fundraiser

Free to Be Like Jesus - Texas Style!

Please make plans to come join us if you can. Hosted this year at the Y.O. Ranch Hotel & Conference Center in Kerrville, Texas

Events@Messiah-Ministries.org


October 14

Speaking at the Worship Meeting with Louada Raschke Ministries at The Empty Cross in Kerrville, Texas for the Lunar Eclipse optimal vantage point in the Texas Hill Country when thousands will come to see it that weekend. Coming King Sculpture Prayer Garden.


November 2-13

Ministry in Spain! Freedom Encounter Weekends at 2 Churches inviting us for Inner Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry and Equipping


Tuesday Nights (September through May)

Teaching my Free to Be Like Jesus course at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas. Based on my Books Free to Be Like Jesus and First the Spirit

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free!

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays